30 May 2009

blissfull moment . happie burfday

29.05.2009
My birthday celebration @ Vetro
I was celebrating my bday 2 days earlier of my actual bday.
It was because Eeven and Chris were going to FREEDOM on Saturday~
hehe... So I decided to make it on Friday night.
1 word to describe my bday celebration.
Blissfull.
Can I add on some words? HaHa
Memorable. Unforgetable. Delightful.
As a conclusion, the best bday ever.

My sister : Tong Hao

Lui Lui : Eeven

My silly bie

Joanne.
at first I was so upset because Joanne told me
that she couldn't attend my bday celebration as
she was going to Japan on 29!
But then she turned up on that night!
I was so so so so surprised.
She ah I tell you... She's seriously a good liar man.
No matter how,
I was so glad you were there during my bday celebration.


My best best bestie Seow Theng ;)
It's been 4 years or 5 years that we didn't celebrate
my bday together.
Thanks fer coming and I lurve you always.
Of cos, I lurve my so poh Chris as well.


Baby was getting high...


I was glad you were here with me to celebrate my birthday.
Last year I had a sad sad birthday.
This year was great because of you

My cake from Tong Hao ;)

Chris sopoh, thanksss for yr chocolate indulgence!!!!
My fav alwis...
Thanksss fer buying me and also the cup cakess...
Come I gib u


My dream came true.
I can finally cut off "24 cup cakes" from my wish list.
I wanted 24, but you guys gave me 36...
That's more than I wan...
Awww..so sweeeet!!! Million billion of thanks..
You guys can't imagine how happy was I on that night

YESS! You guys did it!
You guys really made my tears dropped...
Happie tears for sure.

LuiLui eeven * MaMa Jocelyn
haha, I heart the picture on the right.

Our Bacardi Apple

Our Chivas

Joan lim . Angie . Angie's sis . Joanne . Theng


Liang . (Errr, forgotten her name) . Michael . Bear

The pressie from my baby, lui lui EeVen,
Seow Theng & Tong Hao.
I got the the limited edition box tray from my baby~xD
Yay, I wanted it long time ago..
Bie, you're so thoughtful cos you actually noticed that
I was looking at the Anna Sui's box tray whenever
I passed by Anna Sui... ;)
Muaxxxxx sek sek sek~


I'm here to thanks to everyone who came to my bday,
and also those who wished me ;)
Thanks loads.

********************************************

31/05/2009
A simple birthday celebration with my bie.
"Just only You and I"
Simple as in, I just want to watch a movie, talk talk,
and talk talk wif my bie.
I'm happie enough, I don't ask for more,
because that's enough for me, to brighten up my day, my bday.







The End


..xoxo..