23 May 2009

Bie's 23rd bday celebration & Vetro Grand Opening

20/05/2009
A day which consisted 2 important "events".
First, my bie 23rd birthday, last but not least,
my soh poh chris's bf cafe & bar grand opening.


Bie's birthday. Full of surprises for my bie. =)
I was planning this the whole week or more than that.
And I find it hard to hide things from him and tell lies as well.
A week before his birthday, I kept telling him that how broke was I,
showing my pitiful face, kept apologized of giving nth and also kept showing him a very
down down face. Just to make him fell into my "TRAP"!!!!!!!
Ngek-Ngek-Ngek ! ! !
I was so glad bie lurve everything that I did for him.
He said it was the best birthday ever in his life.
I lurve you bie =)


These are the presents I gave him.



Hand made heart fer him and 3 Ferrero Rocher.
Why 3? Three means I Love You, my dear ;)


And a shirt for him as well.
Choosing a shirt for him was the toughest job for me. LOL
First, I need to choose the nice one, the one he likes.
I was headache because I was afraid what if I like the design of the shirt,
but he doesn't like it? Owh gosh, it really took me a period to choose man.
Next, gotta considered of the size of the shirt.
Bie's skinny, but he gained some weight lately.
I was standing at the shop, left hand was holding size S,
and my right hand definitely will be size M.
A hard time for me to choose either S or M. FINALLY!
There came a conclusion, which was getting size S!!!!! HAHAHAHA



We went to Cineleisure watched I Love You, Man!
A very great and funnie movie. People out there, don't miss it!



Well, we reached Vetro at around 6pm.
Bie didn't think of celebrating his birthday.
He just wanted to have fun with his friends in Vetro as it was
grand opening wut.
However, I had another suprised for him ;)
A mini surprise bday celebration.
I got him a birthday cake, brownies chocolate, his fav.
I had already put the cake in Vetro in the early morning.
He didn't expect to receive a birthday cake.
OWH YES! My surprised for him is SUCCESSFUL man!!!!! yay~


In addition, I couldn't recall when was the last time I got drunk.
Well, I GOT DAMN DRUNK on that night!
Totally knocked out sial...
We kept serving with the beer, it was like non-stop man!
Apparently, we kept drinking and drinking and drinking,
and it was like drinking WATER =_=!
What the hell man?!
So that was the reason why I got drunk, and instead of bie get drunk =_=
why terbalik d?
Birthday boy should get drunk, why he D I D N T ! ! ! ? ? ?
*ROAR*!
I'm so gonna down from them very very soon....
shyt! This coming Friday! ! ! !
Owh gosh ! ! ! !


This is our 2nd time to celebrate his bday together.
Last year in Laundry, but we weren't officially together.
This year, officially =)
I'm hoping for more and more...
You know what I mean bie...

hehe, my chocolate man bie bie~


I was glad to hang out with Melody Jean Sok Yi Jian Hao they all.
didn't see them for some ages.
Owh ya, here to wish Jean Happie birthday, again (;
It was her birthday as well. hehehe...


After that night, I am given a new nick name
from my very very best friend soh poh CHRIS!!!!!
You know what's the NEW NICK NAME?
Ish, *Mosquito gaga* ! ! !
What the hell man...
Reason? It was because my voice like mosquito on that night.
Helo... I was drunk d ma.... Not purposely wan... :( :( :( :(
Bie oso said I wasss so irritating on that night,
so do I :P
Chris ah Chris, I don't want this nick la..
I rather you name me as Queen of Mosquito.
HAHA Sounds better man~xD

Btw, Happie 23rd birthday to bie.
I am glad that he enjoyed his birthday to the max
and lurve the surprises that I gave him. Beside that, congrat that you got a job.
Your dream came true bie. I'm so happy for you, truly from my heart.
Lastly, congratz to Ah beh for yr shop grand opening =)
I will "bong chan" you more ge la~EKEKE


tata


..xoxo..