11 May 2009

The drunkards gathering

Supposed to have the greatest fun on that night at Vetro.
Chris organized this and it was like a gathering,
meeting up with some friends who didn't see for a period
and also get to know some new friends, may, evon and barbara...


Unfortunately, I was so sick couldn't really enjoy it.
Moreover, I was suffering from insomnia since Tuesday.
I gotta rely on sleeping pill, but I stop taking these few days...
because I really don't wanna rely on it... It's bad I know...
I hate being like this... Hardly fall asleep even after drinking..
Even I woke up in the early morning like 7am/8am,
didn't even take nap in the afternoon and I went to bed around 12....
still tak boleh T_T
Argh, don't wanna talk abt it...



This little chris chris abit bei bei d..
kept hugging ppl.
kept talking, talked some nonsense too.LOL
kept shouting as well. *Ouch, my ears..*xD

D chow chow, the sober looked. haha, you can see her
drunkardd look in the followin picture.
Face red like chilli padi, like tomato, like red...LOL

Finally got to seeeee my LUI LUI - Eeven ! !
Ah lui, sry didn't talk much to you cos I was kinda dead on that night man.
Let's party on my birthday celebration kiez? ;)
but pls, don make me drunk..LOL


Lucinda . Jasper . Jocelyn . Joanne . Chris


All the girls.
Eh, how come Jasper is inside the picture? LOL



see this chow chow's face...
The DRUNKARD of the night!
Basically most of them were DRUNK!! lol


I heart this

I looked so pale


Well, I didn't take any picture with my camera.
Reason, too sick, didn't really have the mood to take.
Well, finally I'm FULLY RECOVER right now ;)
I'm looking forward to my baby's birthday and my birthday as well.


tata


..xoxo..