02 May 2009

Another happening and tipsy night =)))

First of all congratulation to ah bear for his cafe & pub opening.
Chris invited all of us but unfortunately Lu and James couldn't make it.
Don't worry, we understand ;) Just take care kiez.
We shall have more chances in the future, maybe...
next week perhaps? hehe...


Well, it was an extremely fun night I had with my lovely friends & baby,
and the most importantly, with my alcohol ;D
yay, I gotta admit I'm really an authentic alcoholic!
101% man! No doubt on it.
I think I will have a beer belly man sooner or later.
Owh gosh!!!!!!!
I don't want, but I can't stop myself of drinking...
how how how...?
Jocelyn Goh! YOU really cannot help d...HAHAHa


We took tons of pictures on that night.
I was laughing like nobody business whenever I looked back
at the pictures... It's stupid but yet, funnieee dou...!
Let's feel our "night",
our fun, our craziness, our sillyness, our happiness
thru the pictures ;)
Enjoy~!


Bear's cafe & pub, Vetro.
It's gonna be our very hot spot! =))
We were all hanging out in the VIP room~
It's so big & comfortable.

My sopoh Chris and Eugene.
Didn't see him for ages, really glad to see him!
As usual, still so the funnieee~

Can I have the normal one?
Sigh, both also cute wannabe.


our cute cute expression and bluek bleuk look.


yay!!! My jaeger-bomb!!!!
I down 2 on that night itself!
I wasn't really get used to it when the 1st time I tried.
It's SO SO SO sweeet. They told me because of the red bull.
The "cute" part is we gotta
small glass into the big glass and DOWN!
It can really make me tipsy man!
1 thumb up for jaeger-bomb ;p

ah bear, the owner of Vetro.
ah bear looks like 1 cartoon character but I couldn't recall it...

Sigh angie ah angie... why yr hair???? yr hair!!!!
Why you alwis give me a big shock whenever I see you???
Yr hair is getting shorter and shorter,
now even shorter than baby d...

yay... I enhance the picture, but not spoil the pic...
I am saying the picture on the right!

*ROAR* They purposely kissed each other but not MEEEEE
how can u guys treat me lytat ;(((


You see you seee, even kiss also didn't give a proper kiss
layan only...

YAY FINALLY gave me "real muax muax" after
lao gai-ing

Hang fok JOCELYN!

My baby is the best, sure gimme kiss kisss 24/7

AGAIN!!!!!
All of them didn't want to gimme a kiss kiss...
so ended up i merajuk-ing AGAIN at a side :(

Awww, it's so passionate...
Chris said Joanne is a good kisser, so how angie?
How did u feel??? My curiosity is getting very high now~

lao gai lao gai lao gai!!!

Ala....you think both of you can kiss, me and angie kenort kiss?
dang dang dang, me and angie were kissing :P
(My god, angie lookssss damn man here!
Is that really angie???T_T )

I heart this pic =)))

notice something?
Angie's shirt...why koyak koyak one???
like after raped...!!!!!!!! (choi choi la!)
but looked f*cking sexy & tempting wei...

WowWowWow!!!!!
Congratulation this love bird!
You both won "emergency" pressie from baby and I!!!
YEAH BABY....
So thoughtful har? I know I know~

Thats wat drunkards alwis do...
Well, not drunk, should say above tipsy...lol

WOW, you both are so man!!!!!