05 June 2009

world war III

The end for the world war II in don't know how many years ago (Sorry man, I suck in history! The history text book is always the best "sleeping pill" to put me to sleep.). Now, it's the beginning of "world war III" between Jocelyn Goh and assignments. (LOL, I know i'm super duper lame, thanks my Chay Chay *Matthew Tan Pichay*)


Okay, let's be serious right now. "world war III" begins because tons of assignments are attacking me right now! Members of assignments? There you go:


Adobe Indesign
♥ Final Project-Create Magazine/Publication

I chose Wallpaper magazine, haven't analyze what style, what kind of fonts they used for different section/body text/header/sub-header and bla bla bla...I am left with 3-4 weeks to complete the magazine! I'm in deep deep shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT!


Perspective
♥ Project 1 - Design our dream bedroom

Supposed to show the sketches to my lecturer last Thursday. But I still don't know to draw with thoseeeeee LINESSSSS! Argh, so I'm so gonna ask my bie to teach me this Sunday and show my lecturer on Monday! The best part, I gotta show my lecturer the construction line on this coming WEDNESDAY! Very good Jocelyn!!!!!


Visual Communication
♥ Build Animated GIFs in Photoshop

Gotta brain storm with my group members to get some blasting ideas. Not rushing, I still have 1 month time to complete it ;) Next, silk screen project? Every week critique critique critique... Well, I've no idea when to pass up that final project. LOL This subject is pretty relaxing thou.

Culture & Society in Malaysia
♥ Exam in this coming Tuesday, DAMN it! I've no idea what to study and yet I still need to prepare the tutorial questions for Marions class. My gosh... I hate to attend her tutorial class, she will shoot you like anything, and you will die without any prediction. Just "Baaaammmmm", yes, you DIE man! No I should say, we DIE man! =_________=
what the heck right... *Be prepared*! Angel bless me

Language & Communication skill III - Drama
♥ Well, it's actually considered a pretty relaxing class, but the headache part is, meeting everyweek, rehearsal everyweek... Gosh, this term is meeting non-stop man.



I've to fight, fight to reach my goal, to win the war. I can't let myself down. Stop slacking around and begin my sleepless nights until the end of the semester. Coffee is so gonna to be my best friend to accompany me for my endless nights... I heart you coffee. ;) To be honest, I can't live without you, please do stay by my side and support me to win the war!!!!! YAY!


Seniors told me that the 3rd semester is pretty relaxing, plus, it's a short term. BUT... why why why?? I feel so STRESS! ! ! ! Not relax at all ! ! ! Though it's short term, we gotta rush for every subject man! Arghhh Arghhhh Arghhh!!!!!! So wanna bang to the wall.. *BOM*!