05 May 2009

Sick

Everyone is getting ill, so do i.


Since young, I always went to the 24hours clinic which just near by my house to seek for doctor.
Yes, always. How frequent? 2 months once. SERIOUS man. So my dad said I always donate money to the clinic on time. Haha, donate! I can't imagine my dad used the word "donate" . Since then ,I realized my dad actually has a good sense of humor. LOL. Back to the topic, I was extremely weak when I was young, hardly recover if I didn't seek for doctor as doctor for sure gave me the antibiotic. I must rely on the antibiotic and the med only can fully recovered.


Until I have grown up, my antibody is getting a "little bit" stronger than I was young. Now at least fall to sick in every 2-4 months. Nah, nothing to be proud actually. Just like NOW. I'm so sick. I was having sore throat 2 days before, I got fever in the yesterday morning and I got flu once I stepped into 1utama. I knew it when I start sneezing in the mall. I was like "holy shit! I'm sick again! shit shit shit!!!!!!!"


I rather to have fever instead of having flu. Flu makes me dizzy, nose drips water & pain, and my body have no strength at all. Today when I was driving, I saw double vision. And the most terribly, today I was driving in the middle lane, I planned to cut to the left lane, and I "thought" I saw a car on my left lane, natural human reaction, get back to my lane. Well do u know what, actually got no car on the left lane. wtf!!!!???? JOCELYN, pls wake up eh... open your eyes big big and drive carefully!


The bloody weather is making me so sick as well. Wonder how many days didn't rain? Ya, yesterday night did rain, but I guess it was only few drops??? I can't stand the hot ! ! ! ! Argh.... weather ah weather, can you please get back to normal? Morever, I want fast fast recover from sick. I'm suffering... T____________T

Full of water and med on my table ...
kesian me...