01 May 2009

I ♥ art & design

The next day of the returning from S'pore.
Baby, James & I went to this WeiLing Gallery which located at KL.
Well, the purpose of going?
Baby & Joanne gotta do a report for the option to progress.
So James & I accompanied baby there to snap pictures and grab
more information.
Well, Joanne wasn't there because she had sth urgent.





See the walkway up there? It's all made by wood.
It's like gonna fall off anytime... So dangerous! *phew*


spot james!




I like this.

whose tongue longer?
I lose!





This picture is seriously funny!
James is trying to show his ass?
and push his ass up as "high" as possible...


Joce: Argh, the walkway is breaking...
Matt: Don't worry, I'm the superman... I can save you...
James: I can hold it I can hold it...!!!

comment: dot dot dot, have no idea wat talking ME!

buddha wannabe?

superman wanna be i guess

our signatures.
LOL I helped joanne to sign :P




End of the day


..xoxo..