14 May 2009

Confession

13.05.2009
A memorable, unforgettable, and yet a special day for baby and I.
Our 11month Anniversary.
And, the day we "officially" became friends on this day last year.
I still remember, this day last year, 13.05.2008, we went to the old dai hei xi yumca,
and I gave him the "old man key chain" which I bought from Japan. As a souvenir for him. ;)
What a coincidence right, 13 is the day we became friends and also our Anniversary ;)
We didn't do it in purpose, it was really so coincidence.


On 13.05.2009 - I received this wall post from my baby

Matthew Tan Pichay happy anniversary Baby Boo! i love you till the day i die... thanks for being friends with me on this day last year... appreciate the "old man key chain" u gave me when you just came back... Muax!!!


and I wrote this to him


Jocelyn Goh Baby, happie 11months Anniversary ;) I'm gonna love you til end of time. What you mean to me you will never know, deep inside, I need to show. You came into my life, better than I dreamed, such a perfect love. Nothing means more to me than what we share. No one in the whole world can ever compare. I truly Love you with all my heart. xoxo




Looking forward to our 1 year Anniversary.
Truly in love