03 May 2009

weekend

It's weekend, again. Frankly speaking, no difference for me as
I'm currently having a holiday. Time flies, I left another week and
I'm going back to HELL again! *headache*!
Somehow, I don't prefer having a holiday because I got no much chance
to see my classmates that often especially the sopoh wendy,
it's bored of doing nth and
not much allowance ;(


I've been everyday facebook-ing and playing my Restaurant city
almost 24/7! Otherwise, I will be hanging out wit
my friends yumca, drinking, hang out, or find my baby...
Sometimes, it's so bored without assignments on hand just like NOW!
WTF right? Complain when there's pretty alot of assignments,
but now? Complaining that no assignments on hand!!!!!
Urgh, just leave it aside.


Well well well, I got a cute & adorable gift from my baby! =)))
The cute & adorable DKNY perfume from my baby
as pictures below! hehehe...


Isn't it adorable and cute?
Awww.... I mean the mini DKNY perfume..
I'm totally in love with it, because it's extremely cute~!
I think the DKNY cherry will be only display in my room ;p


I'm a perfume collector ;)
Thanks Myera for giving me the DKNY Apple,
and thanks baby for giving me the DKNY Cherry ;D




Baby and I went to Sunway driving range to meet up
my suipoh Chris and James.
The MEN wanna play GOLF; so the
WOMEN were busy chit chatting~

Amazing! What a nice picture.
Thanks to my Canon IXUS 870IS ;))))

why la monster? why you showed me
yr middle finger with yr rockstar expresison?