24 May 2009

Recently, ____________

Recently, I can sleep well without sleeping pill


Recently, I am super duper lazy, skipped 3 days class d... I promise myself not to skip anymore because it's a short term. Everything gotta rush for it. I've been slacking too much. Honestly, I've plenty assignments to rush for, but I don't know where to start how to start and when to start... I'm feeling so depressed. I've no motivation to do it... wake up Jocelyn pls wake up! =( I'm like a sheep which lost in jungle, keep searching and searching the right path to move on...


Recently, I drank alot. A pure alcoholic. I can drink wherever & whenever I want. Yes, I like the taste of beer


Recently, I did a lot of mind mapping and planning things for my future.


Recently, I'm afraid of growing old. Things are getting more complicated once we've grown up. In fact, problems come along too. I just realize how nice to stay as a kid. No worries no burden no problems. Eat sleep cry play merajuk, that's the job for kids. No matter how, I gotta accept the fact, this is the stage tat everyone has to go through. We can't escape from the problems. Need to come out some solutions - problems solving. Sometimes words are easy to say, but when comes to action, is a pretty hard job to do it.


Recently I got 4 new perfumes which iz Flora by Gucci, Live Your Dream by Anna Sui, DKNY green apple & DKNY cherry. Bie lurve me wearing the Flora by Gucci. He said the smell of the perfume iz exactly like my personality. really suits me. When he smells it, he feels me. ;) Btw, I'm aiming for another perfume which is The Beat by Burberry ;) nice smell too. Ya, I'm a perfume collector. I've plenty of perfumes in my rooms. I don't know why, I just can't control myself of buying perfumes...


Recently I watched the movie "Taken". It reminds me of my nightmare. When the Albanians kidnapped Kim and her friend. Kim was hiding under the bed and talking to her dad in the same time.. She was crying and praying hard that the Albanians woulndt notice her.. Unfortunately, they got her and she kept screaming,"dadddyyyy....." At the same time, the nightmare pop up in my mind. The Indian robber... I was screaming very badly when the robber was chasing me.. I was shivering though bie was just beside me... Bie took some time to calm me down because I was crying non-stop. It seriously haunt me. I truly wanna get rid of this...


Recently I got back my credit card from my dad. I had been suffering for the past 6 months. Life without credit card, it's awful. However, I've learnt to spend less during the period without my credit card. Less spending lately even I got it back... Well, it's good for me and especially for my dad huh ;) Anyhow, dad, you taught me a lesson too. =))))


Recently I'm so in love with her bie. I see the changes in him, he's a better man right now. Everything seems so perfect though we just had a small argument this afternoon. Anyway, it didn't affect us. Bie is going to start work on 1st of June, he's stepping into a brand new stage of life. All the best to you and your career bie. Remember the goal? 3 years time. I will wait for you bie. heart you always. I believe I can love you forever.


Recently I went for hair treatment, cost me RM128. Aww, expensive sangat for me and it only took for bloody 10min, luckly I wasn't the one who paid for it :P thanks to mommy~ Though it's exp but the result turned out pretty good. My hair is pretty smooth til now. So, I should do it every month so my hair can be as smooth as tofu, as shine as diamond. LOL


WELL, I'm talking about RIGHT NOW! I can't wait for this coming Friday to celebrate my birthday with my bie and friendssss ;) So gonna drunk again. Frankly speaking, can't wait for it. ;) Happie birthday to me in advance. hehe