09 May 2009

the cause of the bloody jam!

Sunway to Pj Taman Megah usually took me only less than 15min!
Especially during this hours, 2.20pm!!!!!!
Bloody hell start jam-ing from LDP to taman bahagia there.
I was wondering why so the jam during this hour?!?!?!?!!?
Finally, I GOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!


THANKS to this cement mixer ! ! ! !
*ROAR*!!!!!!!
and THANKS to this cement mixer..
I couldn't even go straight to taman megah
and I needed to drive to kelana jaya there and made
a u-turn!!!
I was actually fine with it of making a u-turn.
The worst part was...bumper to bumper in kelana jaya.
I seeee also pengsan nya...
DAMN it!

The traffic light is just infront...
I just need to go straight den can easily reach angie's hse...
T_T
The stewpid bodoh cement mixer drove to my lane..
Serisouly don't know how the driver drive man!!!!
HALO????yr license punya FAKE wan ar???

Well...I know I know...
I was a little bit too free to snap picturesss right!!??
I'm sorry, I'm just too kepoh~xD
and wanna show how ANGER how STRESSFUL how FRUSTRATED
during the moment...


dang dang dang
a very closeee up!!!!


So in the end, how long I took from sunway to tmn megah
to section 14?
1 and the half hour.
BRAVO! VERY GOOD!!!!!!! =____=!