08 September 2008

Reunion =)))

Our reunion organizer - Ah Fong
He is back from UK,
thus, we had a reunion..
We used to hang out all the time when we were studying in Taylor's
Time flies fast...
we know each other for 5 years...
*5 years friendship*

.
.

Dinner @ Italianies,
Drinking session @ Sanctuary (I wasn't at Sanctuary)
Chilling + drinking session @ Luna Bar*!

.
.

By the way, thanks to TJ cos he helped to get back my camera
when I was in PD cos I left my camera in Luna Bar..
*Gosh*!
Thanks god, the workers there are honest! :P
Thankssss to him~!



hehe, our delicious + yummy yummy foods~


Pretty Kayti, handsome Jonathan who just did his hair cut,
Ah Fong who is in black shirt + blur guy ever! lol
Eric *pilot* with da small small eyes xD

Our chilling session was GREAT! =)
Too bad that Kean Sing, Ronnie and Ming Kiang weren't here =(

Chilling @ Luna Bar.....
They really can DRINK wei =_=
Luckly I didn't get drunk or even tipsy...

.
.
.
We stayed there until Luna Bar chased us out...
HAHAHAHA....
Great night....
Hope to see you guys soon!
*mwah*

-END-