01 September 2008

Merdeka eve 2008

Happening Merdeka eve wei....
At 1st, we makan makan n drink drink @ Asia cafe...
thought of going to club..so we went to Jasper's hse prepared...
but end up, plan canceled... T_T
all damn potong steam dy wei....
so end up, darussalam makan den back to Angie's hse drink Chivas....
Ahahaha....
I still had lotsa fun! ^^
Beside, it's our 1st merdeka eve =)
1st Merdeka eve for my baby and I
1st Merdeka eve for me and all my lovely friends xD

walao..
"lan yeng" xD


don't come and mess with me wei

Coco..... y r u starng us like tat??

baby, u've brighten up my life...
I know u changed alot because of me...
I'm truly appreciate it baby....


hohoho, see d chivas? xD


I love u, baby.
This is our 1st Merdeka eve owh =)

wo ai ni (^^)
I care you, I cherish you, I appreciate you,
I honor you, I LOVEEEE YOU!!!!!


my lovely za bou!!!!!