23 September 2008

Musics, thx for yr accompanied in my lonely night

1.33am
Couldn't sleep in the late night.
Alone in the room, yes, everyone does that right?
Unless you're sharing the room with your brother or sister,
or whoever la.
Well, it's not a big deal.

(Listenig I'm yours by Jason Mraz)

Trying to sleep, but I couldn't.
Why am I repeating the same sentence twice?
Gosh!
Couldn't sleep although
the bed is waving, shouting, and yelling at me.
I feel nothing.
Why do I say so?
Usually I will straight jump/climb to my bed to give
my bed a BIG BIG sweet warm hug (means SLEEP lah!)
However, today I'm a little bit abnormal.

(Listening Byul by Kim Ah Joong)
-Emo song-

Let's talk about yesterday night,
and today.
Yesterday night was busy doing my research
for my History of Art & Design II
(Unfortunately, today I didn't attend the class for some certain reason,
didn't mean to skip my second class, trust me.)

(Listening Bye Bye by Mariah Carey)

After finished my damn research and my short exercise,
went out to find my baby, Angie, Jasper and Joan.
Was looking for the damn petrol station before I reached Angie's house.
My car was hunger for drinks - petrol

(Listening Crank that weezy wee by Lil' Wayne Ft Soulja Boy)

Finally, found a petrol station.
A petrol station which opened in the late night,
that time was around 12am.
After I reached Angie's house,
all of us were busy chit-chatting outside her house.
Bought a beer *Carlsberg* from 7-11
Yeah,
Jocelyn=Alcoholic
No doubt about it.
Then, my baby, Angie, and Jasper went to Project there to hang out..
Bought some cup noodles, drinks and junk food.
LOL!
Ken came...
-*I'm never bored with their accompany*-
We hang out until 4am

(Listening Is it you? by Cassie)

By the time I reached home was 4.30am
Something happened.
Quarrel with my mom.
*sigh*
Throw it away, I don't wanna think about it in this MOMENT.
Will be freaking emo, soon.

(Listening Wont go home without you by Maroon 5)

Today I went out at 7am
Didn't sleep for the whole night til 7am
Luckily I had a good sleep in my baby's place until 6pm.
(Yawn... I'm feeling A BIT sleepy, good sign!)
Well, went to Ming Tin @ Taman Megah to makan
with Jasper, Vern, Vy Yein, Genie, my baby, Joan and a guy who
I've met him quite sometimes but I still didn't get what his name.
Ken and Angie came...

(Listening Put your hands up by Neyo)

I was afraid to go home.
At last, I still went home.
No choice.

Washed my hair,
curly hair iz gone...
here come to my straight hair
*Sigh*

Start doing research for my Copy Writting assignment
Need to come out an advertisement
Come out a slogan,
"Drink a milk shake"
"Feel banana, smell banana and TASTE banana"
Btw, thanks for my baby, cos he's gonna to help
me to use Adobe Photoshop to do it,
as I still have no idea how to use it.

(Listening Step Up 2 - Cupid ft. B.O.B. -3-6-9)

My baby just called up telling me
that he's going to Pelita makan.
Miss him damn much in a sudden.
Sob-sob-sob

(Listening Step Up 2 - T-Pain - Epiphany - Church)

I'm dying for something.
Which I can't tell, is a secret =X
Besides that, I'm also dying for shopping
Would like to go shopping this Saturday

*wish*
*wish*
*wish*

*want*
*want*
*want*

=)

Wanted to buy
shoes & Lingerie

R
AWR..... (:

Bite bite bite!!

(Listening Zombies by Cramberries)

Ops, it's 2.22am
Recently there are a lot of C*BAI cars!!
A bit out of topic right?
Suddenly this jump into my mind.
I really have no idea why are there so many RUDE drivers
Especially those bloody driver who cut in my lane
without showing any signal.
What for you need a signal in your car?
You think iz just some kind of decoration?

Plus, I ve no idea how those bloody driver got their
driving license.
Damn it.
They didn't know how to drive at all,
especially those bloogy jibai "PIG"
(Don't ask me why I said "PIG", people who know me will get it)

(Listening I belong to me by Jessica Simpson)

Okay, enough scolding people, STOP!

(Listening Run the show by Kat Deluna ft. Busta Rhymes)

Starbucks - Ice blended caramel and Ice blended Java Chip
I want to drink.. *Aww*!
I'm simply addicted
I'm seriously addicted
to COFFEE ! !
*Coffee-holic*
Can't live without coffee in my life
HAHA
not only that of cos,
Dunhill Menthol!

(Listening In the end by Kat Deluna)

.......................
Thinking what to say
HAHA . .

(Listening Whine up by Kat Deluna ft Elephant Man)

Yawwwwnnn!
Feeling sleeping...
Would like to give my bed a sweet warm hug, soon.
(Not Angie Soon Tian Ai =p HAHA jk la zabou!)

2.44am now
It's time to sleep.
Yawn... yawn... yawn...

*Nitez*


-TATA-