19 September 2008

Eeven & JooHin bday celebration [13/09/08]

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to *Eeven . JooHin*
Happy birthday to YOU BOTH~!!!!! =)


Their birthday celebration on 13th which also
the 3rd month Anniversary for my baby and I ^^
P/S: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
muh little hubby =)

They celebrated their birthday at Poppy Garden
Well, we(My baby, Jasper and I) reached there
at around 1am =_=
because... I kept on lao sai! Damn it!!!
By the time we reached there, 8 bottles sudah HABIS!
damn fast right.....!
After that, they opened another 2 bottles..Gosh!
Hehe, at last I DRANK ....
NOT DRUNK ok....
It's been a long time I never get drunk =p
*congrats congrats* me (^_^)


Owh muh god, that night was f*cking HOT wei!
Kept on sweating =,='''
So, u can actually see my hair was pretty
WET! coz sweating the whole night! Ish...