21 September 2008

It's Sunday!

Yay, Sunday!
I lurve and hate Sunday in the same time.
Woke up at 10am, had my breakfast - Egg & ham
After a while, got ready because I got a hair cut
appointment with my hair stylist (Brandon)
at Tropicana there...
Then, yumca with my
best friend Seow Theng, Michael and Brandon
at MJ Cafe which just located downstair the hair saloon.
Hehehe, got my hair cut and my curly hair for temporally
as I wanna try it...
Well, I'm not use to it... (>_<)!
I feel much more older.... Arghh!



How do I look like?
Is curly hair suits me? Or straight hair?


Camwhore at Brandon's saloon..
hehehe....


Awww, finally got the chance to meet up with my
lovely thengg!!! *mwuaaaccksss*!
I misss u so much!
Btw, thanks for yr souvenir from Shang Hai my dear....



Michael was busy talking with Brandon..
Aik, didn't take picture with Brandon...!

.
.
.

Balik rumah at 3.30pm
gotta rest dy!

*Tata*!