10 September 2008

PD 2 days 1 night trip ^.^

It's been a long time I never been to PD...
The last time I went there was 2 years ago? Ya, I think so =)
Well, I have no idea when my parents bought this apartment
*PD Perdana*

The apartment just finished renovating,
thus, my parents decided to stay there for FUN! *LOL*
I had lotsa fun there with my baby Matthew and my za bou Angie =)
Plus, my mom really likes my baby and she kept praising him!
*hehe*
The only problem for my baby, is hard to communicate with my mom
as my mom doesn't speak well in english; my baby can't
speak well in mandarin..
AHAHAH...
Can you imagine how they communicate? Funny ler xD

Well, we were really enjoyed our trip there...
eat, play, chill, watch dvd, eat....
den night time 3 of us drove to the beach lepak til late night...
Woo... NICE!
Owh no, nt that nice, cos after that night, I cough like hell
plus, I've fever when I got back to KL >_<
*ish-ish*!



This is my parent's apartment.
Small but comfortable


My daddy and mommy...
My lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy daddy...
HAHA he looked
so cute in the picture =)
my baby was helping my mom...


Owh yeah, ding dong~ SMOKING time!
ALL of us couldn't tahan dy...
sei yin chan!


Jocelyn @ the balcony.....
The "mini" lake..
OMFG, worse than the MILO beach!

p/s: MILO beach = PD's beach


Yay! We were HERE @ the MILO beach xD
I think the beach is actually better than last time.
Not as dirty as last time dy...

My fav picture!!! ^o^
I lurve you darling...!
So so so so much... Xinfinity! xD
I do wanna grow old with you baby,
I promise I do.

Angie . Jocelyn

The 1st picture actually not bad, the problem is....
the beach..too MILO dy *gosh*!
Malaysia beach really can't compare to those beach
in other country such as Australia..
OMG, I love the beach in Aus wei!
It's clean and clear!



I lurve the 1st pic..
Angie looks so sweeet in the picture!
HOHOHO, she gotta thanks to me cos got such a nice picture...
why thanks to me?
becos I'm the photographer =pPpPpP

Port Dickson

Bwai bwai PD.... balik rumah lu!