08 September 2008

04-09-2008

Day

Today we went to KLCC to makan makan, watch movie, and SHOPPING ^^
Went to this restaurant name California Pizza Kitchen.
Sounds like they're specialized in pizza right since they have already name
the restaurant as California PIZZA KITCHEN~!
But somehow, the pizza that I ordered wasn't taste good.
I think I will still prefer Pizza Hut wei (=_=)



Night


Euphoria - MOS night~!
If I'm not mistaken, I think it was their first ladies night...
I don't really like Euphoria, because Euphoria isn't allow to smoke,
I mean allow to smoke... but gotta smoke in the smoking room that
they provided for us...
Ish.. Damn "bo song" + potong steam!



Picture no.1 = Jonathan, Ah Fong, TJ and I
Picture no.2 = Jonathan and Jocelyn
Picture no.3 = Angie za bou, Jane and I

I miss Ah fong so much....
He just came back from UK....
plus, it's beeeeeeen a long long long time I didn't see him.
Well, Eric and Eddie were missing in the picture....




All muh lovely za bou...
We alwis hang out together,
laugh together,
cry together,
mad together,
etc...... xD


My lovable baby....
We didn't take picture in the club, so we choose to take at home..
hehe (^^)