27 September 2008

Auntypussy Jane's 21st bday! (Updated-pictures!)

26/09/2008
*Auntypussy Jane's 21st birthday!*

I'm here to sing a birthday song for u!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to JANEEeeEEEEeeeeee
Happy birthday to YOU!!

hehe....

............................................................................

Friday night

Well, Friday night we went to Sanctuary to celebrate her birthday~
Her brother opened 2 bottles of black labor for her..
Wow, guess wurt...
Everyone KO wei!
Especially JOCELYN GOH...=_='''
It's been a long time I never get DRUNK!
Damn, I got so fucking . extremely . absolutely . drunk!
Well, Sanctuary picture will be uploaded soon!
(Gotta wait for Angie to upload first..)
On that night, bumped to my friend, Chin Ju...
and met some of his friends.. Eujin, E Guay and etc?
If I'm not mistaken..
HAHA

Had lotsa fun there...
BUTTT! I vomit like hell.. (>_<) As I only ate one and the half Inari for the whole day.. Aihz.... Regret regret regret.. *I tell myself that not to drink liquor for 1 month*
Do u think I can make it????
Well, I drank on Saturday night, AGAIN..

The girls @ Sanctuary....

Flaming specially for AUNTIEPUSSY JANE!!


GO go go Gogooo....!!!

With Chin Ju, Eugin and some of his friends~
All KO I guess?
haha especially me! LOL

All KO! except for Joann...
cos she didn't drink at all =_=



Drunk drunk Jane~~~~~

AHahaha, my 2nd time to see Angie got drunk wei
LOL!

We were sitting outside Sanctuary til around 3plus...
After that I "GUESS" they went SS2 makan...
because I was too drunk...
I slept inside d car...
until 5am only reached my baby's hse....
I slept at around 6am...
Why? I was hungry after vomiting....
Thus, my baby cook Mi Sedap for me to mum mum =)))
6am...
SLEEEEPPP!!!!!!!
zZzzzzz

............................................................................

Saturday night

Jane's another bday party @ Veronica Closet
A boutique @ ss15, which is above Maybank~
One of my fav boutique =),
Full of foods, liquor, champagne, desserts, junk food, cake and etc.....
*wow*!

Btw, I bought a pair of shoes & a dresss there..
HAHAHAHAH
for only RM98 or RM95 ...
cheap cheap cheap!
Thanks for giving me discount xD

All of us left at around 2.30am..
All want to balik rumah and oi oi ~
I went to my baby's hse to sleeep~
*hug hug*!!
*muax muax*!!




Obviously, she's da birthday girl!

Jane's birthday cake from Cake Sense...


Joann looks cute here;
My baby looks cute and handsome =))))

James, r u trying to advertise for toothpaste?
Where's yr toothpaste?
HAHA





Lovely baby!! Mwah MWah Mwwaaaaaahh!!




Emo Joannn...