11 September 2008

Happie burfday to my LuiLui *Eeven*

Ta-Dang-DANG~!
Happie 23rd birthday to my beloved luilui *Ee Ven*!
Thanks for yr invitation for ya birthday celebration
@ Cave, SS2
It's actually a nice place to chill,
but somehow,
musics there do not SUIT AT ALL wei!
Pwease la, at least put R&B songs la =_=
We almost felt asleeep in THE CAVE xD

haha, joking only la ;P
Well, I left quite early because I wasn't feeling well due
to my fever... =(
But still, I enjoyed!


Mrs Matthew . Mr Jocelyn


Angie and Joann... just..PASS BY xD
Ahaha~ Actually they purposely dropped by here
to have some fag wif me...

My beloved lui lui

3 couples

My forever sui poh and luilui~

Daughter in law + my daughter
Lovely couple!

We are playing with the beer...LOL


Joshua + Chris
*wheeewhit*!

Beer commercial???




Jeremy, u zap dou wei!
surrounded with 3 girls~xD

Happie happie burfday to Eeven~!
Sang Sang Seng Senggg ok!
May all yr dreams come true and stay happily +
love everlasting with Jeremy. =)

Another couple~!
Eleen and...NAKATA?? hahahaha

Da group picture..
hrmmm, where am I looking?
Ah beh so charm lerrr...


OWH MY F*CKING GOD!