25 September 2008

blog to kill time

Ya, I'm just too bored.
Lack of sleep, as I only slept not more than 2 hours!
Owh my goodness!
I just realized that I slept for only 2 hours?
Ops, should say, less than 2 hours.
A... Ha...
btw, I should sound sleepy & tired right...
too bad, I just drank a cup of Nescafe!
Fantastic!

Eagerly to know why I slept for only 2 hours?
Ish, less than 2 hours!

Yesterday went yumca/dinner with my dearest baby & my za bou
@ Island Cafe + Prince Cafe
But somehow, we spent most of out time @ Prince Cafe.
As we couldn't online at Island cafe!
The cafe is big and it open quite sometime dy,
but doesn't provide
Wi-fi service... Apa la tu!

Btw, baby and I were being Alcoholic @ Island cafe...
BEER!!
*yay*!
OMG, gotta watch out my tummy dy =_='
JOCELYN, control control a bit lah! Aidoi!

Hang out @ Prince Cafe until 9.30pm...
Then after that Angie and my baby came to my house lepak lepak....
I was doing my assignment, Angie was busy msn-ing with her babe,
and my baby was busy doing his Publication research...
Wow, busy us :P
They lepak at my house until 1.30am...
After that we went to Subang to find out friend
because she got problem... :(
cheer up babe,
don't hide it if u're sad or emo kiez.....
We will alwis be there for ya!
*Mw
ah*!
:)

Yumca until 2.30am or 3am....
I went to my baby's hse....
A... haha...
Just remember that I was actually...
actually.....
slept at his house for 1 hour plus?
hehehe.....

Well, I'm out of topic again..
Why?
Jocelyn shouts, " I MISS my CURLY hair!!!!!"
Awwwww (T_T)
Angie, Joann, Jasper and my baby like my curly hair..
They said iz nice....
Ok, let's make my hair curl....
When???
Sooner or later...
WAHAHAHAHAAH
(Stupid..........)
(Laugh for nothing.........)
(swt swt swt)

What to do during da Hari Raya holiday???
Let's come out some plan wei~
LaLaLaLa...


Full stop
-TaTa-