10 September 2008

I'm sorry.....

I'm real sad because I have problems with my best friend. We used to hang out together almost 2-3 times a week...I admit I'm wrong too because after I got together with my bf, I seldom find her like I used to be. Last time I alwis drove to Segambut to find her to have breakfast and yumca all the time. After that I seldom go find her because my bf stays in Shah Alam, it makan alot of my petrol, plus my dad scolded me because of the way I pump petrol was really terrible... This is the main reason that I seldom find my best friend. I feel so sorry to her. But sometimes, people will put their bf/gf in the 1st place right, I'm not saying that friends aren't important to me, of cos friendship for me is important...! She's still important in my heart, we used to gossip together, talk crap together, shop together, study together and etc.... I'm really miss the moments.


However, I feel so helpless now, I was trying my best to tighten up our friendship. I called her out yumca but she said she bz, going back home, exam, this and that.... I msg her, I msn her... all her replied to me was so short, just 2-3 little words... I said I want to find her breakfast in the early morning, but she said she has full day class.... Last time even her class at 10am, we still had our breakfast at 830am... She seems like wanto keep a distance with me, ignore me, or maybe she wants to cut off the friendship with me... I am really sad... I'm sincerely ask for her forgiveness... I'm really don't know what else I can do...? I am trying my best... trying so hard right now... I feel so helplesss =(((( I'm sincerely apologize to her.... *SORRY*!