14 March 2009

With love.Babyboo

13/03/2009
Attention! Attention!
It's our
9 months Anniversary
Wow, time really flies fast har...
It's already 9 months...
baby, I believe we can last forever,
I can see our future ;)

I did something fer my baby using Photoshop..
Well, I'm a photoshop noob,
I didn't know how to use photoshop
as I only attended the Design Workshop II
for not more than 4 times
(I was absent because my stewpid cacat hand)
so basically I'm still so so so lost...


No matter how noob am I, I still tried my very best
to do & edit this picture fer my babyboo.

This is the 1st version.
Baby didn't like the border, so I decided to
take it off and redesign again.

And, this is the latest version.
I know is very cacat,
but I edi tried my very best to make it looks good..
*sigh*
Baby, familiar with the poem?
That's from the lamp you made for me. :)
The background is in Japan during winter,
and it's with snow.
I remember you told me that
you wanto bring me to Japan in the future
to see the snow together.
It's simply romantic to bath with the snow together.


I'm looking forward baby...
Hope you keep your promise ya.
No matter how long does it take,
but I will wait for it patiently.

Thinking of you constantly & loving you endlessly