05 March 2009

home isn't sweet

Everything seems so smooth, so nice, so good during these few days.
Got a couple of good news.

Firstly, I was so excited and looking forward this coming Saturday as
plan to go Republic with my friends and especially Chris.
(Chris is the one who organized it =])
It's been a long time I didn't really drink with her.
Thus I wanna enjoy the night to the max.

Secondly, staying over my hubby's place this Saturday.
I could hug him til I fall asleep, it's amazingly sweet and warm
don't you think so?

Thirdly, I'm gonna get a tattoo soon.
Special thanks to James to give me this "offer".

Out of sudden,
my smile disappear, my excitement is gone, my happiness is gone..
Like a blowing wind...

Mom again. She's always the destroyer.
People always said home sweet home.
For me, home isn't sweet at all, it's bitter.
There's no peace & harmony in my house.
Never ever have a peaceful day in my life.
I don't wish this to happen, I don't want to have a broken family.
What can I do to avoid this to happen?
I'm feeling really helpless right now.
Though I'm super duper upset right now...
none of my tears drop...
Do you know what? Actually my heart is crying...