25 March 2009

Love

Love is not possession.

You like the moon, it is impossible to take it down and place it in the basin,

But the moon's ray may still shine into you room.

In other words, when you love a person, you may also use other ways to have them,

Let love be the eternal memories of your life.

If you really love a person, you should love him as a whole – loves his good, also loves him bad;

Loves his merit, also loves his shortcoming.

Don’t try to change him the way you want just because you love him,

You don’t love him any more if he failed.

You can’t explain why when you truly love a person.

You only know regardless of when and where, feeling good or feeling bad, you hoped that this person will be by your side;

True lovers can past through hard times together, unconditionally without asking for repay.

After all, love is giving, rather than just taking;

Separate is a kind of inevitable test,

If your love is not strong enough, you have no choice but to admit defeat.

True love will not turn into resentment.


I got this text above from my friend's blog (Evelyn). I received this sms form from Joanne before. I'm glad I can be able to find it back as the sms was saved in my previous phone which already got snatched from the robber.

This a very meaningful where I can hardly to forget.


Current situation: In a mess & speechless