16 March 2009

Recent addiction

Yesss! Recent addiction is
> C U P C A K E <
So so so in lurve with it.
I think I'm currently in lurve with cup cake more than my bf..
Oppss, I said sth wrong !
It suppose to be:
I'm currently thinking of the cup cakemore than my bf
*bleuk*
I lurve the cupcakesssss,
they are so so so the very tempting nya !
The cupcake is like... is like...
is like trying to seduce me.
And yes, it is successful of seducing me very badly...

Gosh!!!!

The other reason why I'm currently in love with cupcake
is because of the following:
#1 Design - creative ! !
#2 Colorful
*They know how to catch the customer's attention*
#3 Attractive
#4 SMELL so yummy yummy


No matter how, I'm totally in lurve


Well,
let the pictures tell everything!
You're gonna be one of the victim :P
Just like me babyyy!



I heart this so much!






Woo, even Playboy also advertise in cup cake!
*haha, bullshyt me*!


Ginger man cup cake!
Kesian lah, why the head and body are separated???

Dog says,"I wanto eat you I wanto eat you so badly!!!!"
*Roaarrrrrrrrrr!!!

Even the dog also got attracted from the
cute little ginger man cupcake!!!
Dog falls in lurve with it too.
*Awwww*




Yesterday went to Wonder Milk to buy cupcakes!
Owh yesss!
Well, it's a bit expensive, each MAXI fer RM4.50
WooLaLALa~~~~

I thought of keeping the cupcakes,
they were so "beautiful"
but then hor they were like showing me the innocent look saying,
"Pppeweaseee don't eat me..."
But also in a way of giving me a signal to eat them!!
*Thats y I said its really seducing..*
Owh my god!
What the hell with me wei???

Ended up, all in my stomach!
I'm sorry ;)
yum yum