05 March 2009

tagged by Wendy

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY..Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)

The zabou Wendy tagged me and forced me to answer back
T_T
so no choice lah... hehe...



How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
12

Are you taken/single ?
Yes, I'm taken

Do you like anyone right now?
Absolutely no, because I'm only in love with Matthew Tan Pichay

Ever had your heartbroken?
Everyone been thru this wurt...

Miss anyone right now?
Yaaaaa!

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My hubby

Last person to text you?
My hubby too

Last person you saw?
James & Joanne

What was the last thing you said to someone?
bwaii bwaii

Who is top in your top friends?
As in Facebook or blog or what? LOL

Who do you trust the most in your life?
So far, my hubby

Who do you love most?
My hubby

Ever been in love?
Sigh, kinda fed up with this kind of question man.
Definitely yes. I'm in lurve right now wurt


Who has hurt you the most?
dot dot dot

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Yes, just happened month ago...

Are you happy?
Yes in this moment ;)

How many good friends do you have?
You know who you are ;)

Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
Yes quite a lot....

Have you ever cheated on a partner?
Sorry to say that, yes. Truly regretted for my ex.

Ever been cheated on?
Yes haha.....

Ever been told someone loved you?
Yessssss

Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
My hubby


What is your idea of true love?
A relationship with full of trust, appreciate each other,
communication, and never ever cheated on yr the other half.
On the other hand, the thought of spending the rest of my life time
with him. Had the urge of marrying him.
Yes, it's him, Matthew Tan Pichay.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. Even if it really happens, I believe that the relationship
will not last long. I don't know, this is just my opinion and it happened to me.

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
It depends. Too good with each other is hardly to
become couple. It's because you know each other too well already.


Tagged:
♥ Matthew Tan
♥ Joanne Chow
♥ Angie Soon
♥ James Lee
♥ Jasper
♥ Louise