11 March 2009

Another independent day for Chris

Another night that I stayed out because of Chris
stayed out (Chris another independent day!)
and invited us for a crazy drinking session.
Didn't see Erica since ages, so I decided to invite her.

Getting old, dislike clubbing anymore
as I already QUIT :)
Congratz me.
So we decided to chill in Republic.

It was my first time to try Guiness on that night.
(Having a promotion for giving
out free jug once we filled out the Guiness survey.)

At first I thought it is an old man drinks,
I was totally wrong until my friends told me
even the a lot of young girls are drinking now as well.
Well, actually it taste good :)
Maybe I just dislike the color of the drink,
no attraction.
HAHaHaHA!


Glad to see Erica :)

Erica . Chris . Jocelyn

baby, you spoil the picture man!

Jocelyn with?
Who else, her zabou loh

The love bird
Kenneth & Chris

Angie Joce Joanne Chris

Baby was missing in action! LOL
Photographer : Mattew Tan Pichay

"We rock!"


The woman he loves.
The man she loves.
*I'll always stand by you*
*I'm belong to you*
*Crazily in love*
*My babyboo*
Big warm hug and kiss fer u ;)

#1 Nowadays people like to show their middle finger...
no good no good...
*LOL*
#2 My baby's tongue is so long neh...

After Republic, Chris & Kenneth decided to bring their Bacardi
Apple over baby's house.
YESSSSSS, continue drinking :P
Chris brought her rummy
and it was actually fun of playing it.
We hung out til 5am in the morning,
well, it's time to say good bye and jump to the
bed oi oi .....


tata

..xoxo..