22 March 2009

Another hectic hectic hectic hectic week I had.
And I finally managed to spare out some time to update you guys.
Hectic weeek because?
The major one of cos will be my assignments, killing me badly.
The consequences of having DOZEN of assignmentsssss
(Yesss, really dozen of assignments, trust me)
and when you know the due date are all fall in the same week?
Holy shyt, there's only one word to describe - DEAD!
. . I'm DEAD . .
Owh ya, consequences definitely will be lack of sleeep,
frustrated, stresss up and hairs fall like nobody business.
I really can see my hair everywhere or
whenever I comb my hair or even "touch" my hair,
I can see my hair is flying without wings ! ! LOL!
Funny dou!


On the other hand,
I kinda screwed up, pissed, and disappointed toward some
people's bloody attitude/thinking.
-Who the fuck you think you are? Stop being over sensitive
towards small little thing. Grow up pls -
I do not wish to mention the person here and talk
abt what was going on.
I would just like to keep it to myself, my bf and my close friends,
tats it, oh yeah, and keep a distance with that person.
I didn't know that a friend can be so fake so so so fake.
When you truly treat her as a friend, which going to
climb up to another level which is close friend
and yet I really thought of
we do really have the chance..
Nah, what do you return back to me?
A piece of shyt. And yet, it's amazingly sting.
Truly impressed of you.


Okayz, let's forget about that bitch ya ;)
I drank kinda a lot this week.
Drank alot of wurt? What else people, beer & liquor man of cos.
Been drinking for 3 days man.
Happy hour, sing k session drank like nobody business again
& yesterday night Chris Chen's bday celebration @ Rachel's place :)
I'm an Authentic alcoholic, you can never doubt.
It's one of the way to release your tension, your stresss,
your madness, your sadness and your frustration!
YES! 1/3 of my drinking session was my sad drinking session
How sad har.
Again, do not wish to mention what was the sad thing.
The only thing I can say I never had this feeling before,
which is numb to everything.
No feelings, no sadness, no anger, no, nothing at all.
I totally feel nothing. Is a very bad sign har? I guess so.


Owh ya nearly forgot something which wanto remind you guys.
Last Tuesday I wento KimGary, Sunway Pyramid.
I ordered cold "Yin Yong", when I finished more than half a cup,
I was still drinking, and out of sudden I felt something
inside my mouth.
At first I though it was tissue because there were full of tissue
on the table as we kept wiping the table this and that,
so it might be accidentally dropped into my yin yong.
BUT THEN!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!
It wasn't tissue, it was a bloody small cockroach! !
Oh man, so bad luck of me.
So people out there, after reading this,
pwease be aware okiez! ;(



Guess it's time to let your eyes to relax relax
which reading such an long esssay =_=
Pictures time.

So Poh Wendy and I were in the Design II classs
while waiting for our turn to present our artworks.
Camwhoring with my laptop.
HAHA. We were just too bored, understandable la kiez?
Can't imagine I posted the last pic of me =_=
GHOST! Do I have the potential to act in the horror movie?
Do you guys realize this so poh wendy's expression, NO DIFF AT ALL! Worst than me...HAHAHAHAAHAH


Suddenly pop up 2 middle fingers.
Thanks to Patrick and Wen Chien for
"brighten up" the picture!

Wendy . Jocelyn . Wen Chien
busy camwhoring while having the presentation.
As usual, we were still the noisiest in the class.

Yess, my little Tommy.
It's a Golden Retriever, 2 months old.
HaHa, I wish he's mine.
Unfortunately, it belongs to Auntie Nicole, neighbor of my baby.
Guess Tommy is still young, because it's so shy!
He dared not to walk out from his small little "castle".
Baby and I tried so so so damn hard to "Seduce" him out
of his little "castle".
*sweating sweating*

Tommy was so afraid of the ball, but my baby damn bad,
he kicked the ball towards Tommy in purpose.
*piak you*!

Tommy was playing with the cloth.
I heart the picture on the right.
It's now the wallpaper of my mobile phone ;)

Finally, my Canon has arrived ;)
Still being a noob of using it.
HaHa..

Awwww heart heart =)