07 March 2009

Trauma

The feeling of afraid in everything is pretty suffering.
I become so so so sensitive toward any small little thing,
voice, and people around me.
Especially during the moment when the moon is
hanging up on the sky.
It's terrible and horrible.
So far that's how I can describe,
I'm bad in expressing my feelings in words.


After the incident which happened to me,
which happened in a month ago.
I got slashed with parang by the the Indian robber
just right in front my house.
Apparently I have 2 major "sexy" scars on my right hand,
2 scars on my left hand which are not really that obvious.
My wounds are healing, getting better,
muscle isn't as pain as before.
However, I still can't carry any single heavy object.
And yet, my right hand is still as numb as before.
Sigh...


The incident really brings me a big impact.
Though the wounds are healing, recovering,
but the pretty sad thing is
memories can never erase from my brain from my mind.
Whenever I look at my wound, memories pop up.
Even I'm not looking at it, the memories still pop up out of no where.
How the robber ran to me, snatched my bag and
slashed me with the parang.
Especially his fierce expression.
And I will definitely got shocked in a sudden ,
my body is shivering like nobody business,
and then my heart beat is jumping fast than usual.



Phobia towards all these things:
#1 Kelisa
#2 Indian
(I'm sorry if any indian is reading d blog,
no offense kayz. I'm not racist but I'm really
scared of indian in this critical moment)

#3 When I'm walking on the street or when I'm alone
#4 Any single sharp and long object
#5 When I hear some cars/motor pass by my
house in the night
#6 People who is walking outside the lorong where the accident happened.
Even people who park their car at the lorong
(My house is corner house, so there's a lorong beside.)
Moreover, I'm also pretty worry for them,
afraid the same thing will happen to them.
#7 Strangers who walk pass me
#8 Clinic and hospital
#9 The purple top when I was wearing on that night
(That's the reason I no longer wearing that top anymore)


I really wanna get rid of this nightmare.
I wanna be strong.
God, please give me the power.
I will truly appreciate it.