04 May 2008

Time flies fast...

Time flies fast, tomorrow is the day I keep on hoping...which is trip to Japan!

Cant imagine it's May now, I finished my first semester in The One Academy, and soon will be going to second semester~if I didnt failed much *lolz*!

And soon, my birthday is coming, it falls on 31st of May..wow, soon i will become AUNTIE la wei..23 years old >,<

It's year 2008, thought of will be having a great year, unfortunately, things weren't go as smooth as i expected...what can I do and what should I do to make things better? I miss my own smile, always. I feel that I'm missing my own smile, my smile is getting lesser n lesser than last year or even last last year....*sigh* Somehow I also realized, I've become more fragile than I used to be. I really don't want this to be happened, all the while, I hope I can be a tough girl. People always said that, we must think positive, we must always say sth good, because it's subconscious...but somehow, i dont think it works on me...no matter how many million billion times I keep telling myself to be tough to be tought, dont cry like a cry baby...all do not work on me *pity*

Argh, why I sound so negative ga?? Cannot cannot!!!! I must positive wei~After Japan trip, hope I will see the difference on me or the changes on me!! Hope I can see things in a positive way!!! *Ganbateh* ah joce!!! >,<



Joce says, ''Yeah, things will be fine soon! Ganbateh!"
Ganbateh! Ganbateh! Ganbateh!
Be happy!!!!!!! =))