14 May 2008

Day 2 in Japan

Iz the second day in Japan. Morning call at 6.30am (Malaysia time 5.30am) Owh gosh! I lack of sleeeep everyday!!! (T_T) Today we were still at Tokyo and after Tokyo we went to Fuji Hakone~ heard before Mt. Fuji? hehe~

I actually have no idea where was it...We actually wanted to go the place opposite here,
so we stopped by here and take some photograph~
HAHA
Btw, nice view~! My eyes felt so comfortable after seeing all the trees =)


very nice scenery! I love their sky, because iz very clear and bright. If compare
to Malaysia, owh thank god....itz totally sucks!

sunny day~ couldn't even open my eyes!



Japan iz a really nice place to stay.
Good environment, no pollution, people there are friendly (some of them =p)
and iz extremely CLEAN...! cant you see that?

JoceJoce


Imperial Palace, the home of the Royal Family, surounded by high stone slabs.


see the beggar was sleeping....they r actually all unemployment and no place to stay, some of them even becos of
fired by boss and did not dare to face their families...and even becos of their wives ran away cos had an affrair....I was actually very pity on them....


Mt FUJI!!!!!!!!! owh yeah baby finally I reached!!!
look great har?


f*cking COLD~I was freeezingg.....

Wow....wow

shit!! can I grab all these back to my room????
I loveee dessert so muchieeee~!!!!!!!!!!!
*yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*!!!!


Do I look like a Japanese xD Iz kimono~
but then I should take off my watch..haha~
potong steam wei~

papa, wat r u trying to do har?