14 May 2008

14/05/08 Wednesday

Today whole day~yumca yumca yumca! In the morning, flied to Segambut to find my girl friend~after that thought of have lunch with my other 2 bitches ;p but then they out of sudden nt free...which means FFK la haha~but end up..stil yumca with muh coll frens~after yumca...another yumca session again~LOLz..today iz a "yumca-day" (*_^)

Today iz a very hot day, sweat a lt even in the air cond environment! My mood wasn't that good also from d afternoon until now! I have no idea iz because of the weather or I'm really not that happy tats y make me feel so MOODY~! [I'm an emo girl~I'm an emo girl~extreme emo girl~]

Yday night was chattin with my fren in msn. Well, he read my blog and he realized I'm lonely... First come in my mind when he told me that, I stoned, I was really stoned. The reason why I stoned iz was because even my close friends also couldn't realize that, but he could. Somemore I'm nt that close with him, I mean, I just know him few months ago and recently only start to mix around.. Really shocked me and suprised me! Iz true, I feel lonely sometimes, I have no idea why I have this kind of feeling. I hang out wif my frens everyday....and I'm single now, enjoy muh life..should be happy...why I will stil feel lonely? I really trying so badly to figure it out....*hrmmmmm* (think-----think----thinkkkkk)! Well, still cant figure it out..don't give a f*ck la den!

-end-