13 May 2008

home sweet home

Hurray~ I back from Japan on last sunday 4.30pm =D Japan is fun, but somehow, I still miss kay elle so much! tats y my title as "home sweet home" ! =)) I miss everything in kay elle, muh bed, muh pillow, muh blanket..*hahahaha* actually I do missss muh girl friends~all muh close friends =))) miss them so muchieee!

Well Japan~the weather there was ngam ngam, just like genting~but the last day in Japan was freaking cold...just like winter >_<>My flight on that day was 11.10pm *Awww*! I couldn't sleep well, so, I decide to watch movie..haha~watched 27 dresses, save muh $$$$ LOL~

Finally, reached Japan at 7.30am!!! Our first destination when we reached Japan was - - - - - DISNEYLANDDD TOKYO! Owh man, I didnt play anything there, becos too crowded! somemore Japanese were having holiday~ *sob-sob*! need to que up at least 2 hours above only can play...oh god, i rather don't want play =( so, I chose to TAKE PICTURESSSS!!!! hahaha~I really took damn a lot of pictures!



Me and mommy @ Narita Airport~ We just reached! xD


Tokyo Disneyland! haha~all my tour mates infront~
but I still pull muh daddy to help me take picture!! haha *pai sei*


Iz delicious! iz actually salad man!!!!! i missss this salad!


I feel so funny, cute and curious when saw this VIEW..
Japanese really love "sun bathing"?
>_<>


haha, me and my very friendly+handsome frinedddd :P


iz Tokyo Disneyland 25th Anniversary~man..
*Gong hei Gong hei*!!!!!


Bwai Bwai Disneyland............


bought this cute cute minnie in Disneyland, stil got a mickey..haha~
these damn cute thing cost me 1,800 yen >_