17 May 2008

Pray

As we know, the latest news which shocked us which is the Earth Quake that hit Shi Chuan, China on May 12 and it has killed more than 20,000 people. The magnitude of 7.9 is really terrible.

When I knew it, I was really feel shocked. I was watching Astro tv live show program. Taiwan and Hong Kong are holding some donation activities to encourage and persuade all the people to donate money to China. They did show some video clip from China. When I saw it, I felt extremely down, sad, and sorrow..


I don't know how to describe my feeling, what I know iz all the sad feelings come to me in a sudden. My tears dropped immediately. There are a lot of victims over there... We do not know are they still alive...or...dead... iz pretty sad....

This morning, my mom asked me to donate some money to them, because my parents and my bro did donate as well. Although I didn't donate much, but at least I could help them up a little bit.
I'm here sincerely to pray for them. God bless. I do not want to see any disaster happen anymore. Please stop it. Itz really cruel to us.


Collapsed building...

A woman cries as she cannot find her 4 year-old-daughter and
husband on the top of the ruins of a destroyed school in BeiChuan country, ShiChuan.


The woman was rescued 5 days after the magnitude 7.9 earth quake

they are escaping possible flooding

Earthquake survivors cry for their missing relative at a
coliseum housing the homeless in the city of Mianyang.
About 4.8 million people hav lost their homes


A poster on finding missing relatives is displayed as
people look for a name list on earthquake survivors at a colisuem housing
the homeless in the city of MianYang