25 May 2008

Miss muh Japan Trip~

Location : Kyoto
lurve the scene!

Iz kimono fashion show~
I love their kimino ...how i wish one day can really wear their kimono...
but isn't kimono from hotel :P

me, mummy and daddy



owh yeah baby, i lurve shopping in Shimsaibashi (大阪)


2 and the half hours shopping wasn't enough for me!
I need 3 days 2 night wei! =((((

WOW~can u see tat can u see tat? iz LOFT wei~
Japan ada LOFTTT too :P

Joce @ Universal Studio Japan
Iz much more fun than Disneyland,
the only thing was raining..sigh....
wat a waste~
and tat day was extremely cold....
*winter* >_<

hehee..we both were so match =p


My another leng chai+cute cute friend~

Last day in Japan~
Joce was in da hotel~
Do I look cute in kimono?
Do I look like a Japanese :p



Geisha!!!





(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
•( ** ありがとう ** )•
•( ** JOCELYN ** )•
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)