04 May 2008

The recent me

Recently......

....I'm in love cheong k with my bitches, they are eeven and chris....=p
....I'm in love with liquor~ Gonna become an alcoholic
....I love going club to dance to drink to talk crap with friends to release my stress
....I love to listen Jay Chou's songs...especially 珊瑚海, 最长的电影, 不能说的秘密 etc......
....I become a cry baby.....
....I become more fragile than I use to be...I ve no idea why will become like this?
....I meet a lot of new friends ^^
....I love to speed...
....I love to listen Simple Plan's song - your love is just a lie
....I hate the feeling of missing someone...
....I hate staying in Malaysia...can I go oversea to further my study?
....I keep on repeating the song - Bleeding love. Sound sad...Just like me....
....I love making friends =)
....I am so sick...for almost 2 weeks >_< .
....I spent alot on mom's credit card...*haha* tats wat i said - shopaholic xD
....I lost my IC when I was in club..*oh gosh*!
....I club ALOT wei~!
....I am looking forward to my Japan trip~!!! 05/05/08 11pm flight! Woohoo~
....I'm kinda sad in my relationship...


B a b y J o c e in da car~




New friends - Kenneth and his gf Yun Hui =) had alot of fun in Loft~ *sweat alot too*! lolz




Miss Joce + Miss Chris @ Republic p/s: Chris Independence Day~Woohoo~!



My lui lui eevie, Joce, Chris 3 soh poh atRepublic....