05 May 2008

8 hours before I left M'sia..

Wake up in the early morning 7.30am cos gonna have breakfast with my best fren before I left to Japan, suddenly not use to it to wake up that early.

8.30am reached Metropolitan to fetch my fren, as usual, we went to OLD TOWN =) Talked alot about me and her, what had happened recently and also gossip gossip la of cos~! *haha*!

After tat, I went college to check my result and register... *sniff* Sad case~ becos of my attendance and need to re-take te subjects! *how sad how sad*!! Swear to de damn GOD, no more skipping class la wei~! Seriously, I hate The One Academy rules =,= didn't attend 3 times for any subject..... you will automatically FAILED >_< *ouchie*! Wat a damn rules wei! Seriously I have learnt the lesson, no more skipping~*swear-swear-swear*!

After college~ went to send my car to SPRAY!!!!! Oh yeah baby! Finally my car sent to spray lar~! Soon I will see my leng leng car when I back from Japan !! HaHa~!

Well, it' 3.24pm, finished packaging my luggage~thought of take a long long nap~unfortunately, cant sleep (T_T) was lying on bed for almost an hour! Owh God! I was really exhausted because of slept late yesterday night and woke up early! But..but why I still can't fall asleep? (@_@) Thus, I wake up and "accidentally" browse thru my fren's bloggie.... I feel that, being a woman in the new generation...woman should be independent and don't always rely on people...Woman should be tough and strong. But somehow, I'm trying very badly to prove that I can be strong I can be very independent too I can be very tough too...as I know, I too fragile, iz hardly for me being independent, strong and tough! Do you believe that these can be trained? I don't know...Maybe yes mayb no? Or should I just let it go naturally? Try to be a happy go lucky girl? Kinda struggling...Kinda lost of what I supposed to do right now? Or just fuck it la, after Japan only think about it? why don't just go japan play hardd harddddd? Haha~