19 April 2009

Random

Random pictures taken during these few weeks.
No specific title. So I just names it as "Random". lol


Couple LG Cookie :P
Jaspers & Jocelyns

Went to a restaurant name TC if I'm not mistaken.
Curi curi snapped jasper's pic, but FAILED!

Frankly speaking, its disgusting =_=
I thought it will never work on me even they put the pictures on the box,
but I was totally WRONG!!!!!!
I seriously feel disgusting...*vomit*!! yuck-yuck-yuck!

Hahaha, monster James was oi oi-ing!
And I got his pictureee :P

ah sun's hair...
dragon ball wanna be?

While doing my group project: recycle lamp.
We were spraying on the straw, unfortunately, failed :(
but came out this effect of the paper...nice har?

My fav choki choki!
Don't try the one with milk & chocolate...
I still prefer the original one.. yumm!:)

3 sopoh in Old Taste... hahahha


During our last presentation - caligraphy *yeah*!


I hope she's mine.
Her name is Girl Girl and currently 5 yrs old. She's very obedient.
Plus, her focus is alwis on her owner while her owner was busy playing golf.
She's just into her owner.

Ewww?
scary dou... macam wanna bite me off...