05 April 2009

♥ Happy hour - delighting you always ♥

Another happy hour session in 1utama Chilis.
2 emo fellas & 2 non-emo fellas!
Ended up, all became non-emo ;)
That's great!

Let the pictures start this chapter as recently
I'm being lazy like a pig to put in all the text.
Pictures can tell everything.
Let's begin the chapter.
Enjoy!


Muh very new bf ;pPpPp
-Angie Soon Tian Ai-

Picture in the botton
Angie : baby =)
Jocelyn : What you wan???

Well, angie looks like someone... LOL
of cos u're much more handsomeeee ;)))))
btw, pwease don't ever touch yr hair again,
keep it LONG pls!
I missss the long hair sexy angie!

our CMI picture LOL
No matter how hard still wanna take pic...

YENG loh!

Emo-ing *LOL*!

belongs to Lil JoJo

busy playing the games in iphone...
btw, spot the blue color thingy on the right?
ghost???

I feel so upset whenever I look at you loh ;(
Can I use Photoshop ah zabou???
U know what i meant har!!!!


*Angie - Chris*


So many middle fingers.

My god... my eyes..big like GOLD FISH! ^^
Well, 2 alcoholic in the house.

Our candid

down down down lor....
Welcome to emo club... ;)


End of the day.
As I said, ended up non-emo fellas ;)
Why?
.
.

Happy hour - delighting you always
Perfect title! Brilliant ^^