06 April 2009

from my hubby



The first opening

I found you. You changed me in ways that I couldn't explain. Never felt like writing a note about feelings openly like this before. You know this is for you. My past has really changed me to who I am now.
I hope I could change the past. That is why I'm making it up now. I can't rest in peace when I don't accomplish my duties and responsibilities on the mistakes that I have done.

I miss you and I hope you could come back to me and accept me, my past and my future. I have to do this when the time comes and I really hope you will be beside me. All I need is your love, and your support. I've never accomplished anything in my life and now I have to do something.

I won't blame if you'd leave. I won't question why. I'll understand that this burden is heavy to carry. All this years with heavy shoulders, you made it lighter.You know I've always been true. Come back to me Baby... I need you...


Author
My baby, Matthew Tan Pichay