03 April 2009

KL Design week 2009 @ CapSquare

Sorry peeps, I've been missing in action again. I've been busy
with my finals and I'm still working on it very very hard.
I didn't have a good sleep everyday as I slept at around 3am every night
and woke up in the early morning like around 7 or 8am!
Owh gosh! I'm being a walking zombie everyday.

Anyway, would like to update a little bit here ;)
Went to Cap Square on 30th of April,
was kinda like a class trip but college didn't provide
any transportation for us!
Well, even they provide bus or what sort ever, I think I will
still prefer driving myself. LOL!

Well, don't wanna talk much,
let the pictures tell you guys everything ;)


This is awesome, made by newspaper...
"lelong... lelong... old newspaper..."

Simply cute har?
I am really in love with this kind of cute art work.


bear bear vs robot dog?
LOL

What are they peeping har?
I wanto to seeeeeeee toooo :P

So Poh No.1
*Wendy Phuang*

So Poh No.2
*Jocelyn Goh*

So Poh No.3
*Wen Chien*

Can I have them?

I wan I wan I wan!
I wan take the lollipop! ! !
*lick me like a lollipop....* ngek ngek~

Cute, is the only word I can describe in this packaging design.
I hardly find any other suitable word to describe this.
Besides that, I love the color matching, the cute design, and it's
creative.
I think girls will easily fall in love with this man.

Recycle lamp


Nothing else to do.
People kept looking at us when they were passing by.
Anyhowz, we didn't give a damn of them.
We still enjoyed our "photo shooting" session.


THIS IS CRAZY! SO THE SUPER DUPER
EX EX EX EXPENSIVE WEI!!
The picture in the top right,
that cost RM1000 man... *faint*


The pictures in the following are "brilliant" ; )










Good job wendy.
Well, she haven't edit for us ler..
waiting.. still waiting ;P


It's time to say goodbye.
Well, we were so excited when we were on the way there,
but all so dead when we were going back to sunway.
Energy all used up already.
Sudah empty nit to recharge :P
Well, I have fun and really do get the inspiration.


tata


..xoxo..