11 April 2009

5 chapters

#1
I'm in pain, not mentally but physically. Why? I'm having the damn fever, no wonder
I feel like vomiting, cold, dizzy, headache, and the whole body is in pain since this morning.
Fever attacks me in a sudden.

OUCH!


Plus, sore throat attacks me in the mean time.
Nooooo, I need to recover as fast as possible as I still have battle that I need to fight with it.
Which is my assignments, final projects, presentations and my tests,
all fall on next week.

LAST WEEK of classes.


#2
There's a random question suddenly running in my mind.
Why I hardly click with my classmates?
Pretended they didn't see me when we just walked pass to each other?
Being friendly, I smiled to them, but what the fuck of the responds they gave me?
Pretended I'm just a damn stranger for them?
Just because I'm a damn smoker?
Not much smokers in my class, there are only 3 smokers if I'm not mistaken.
Some of them always gave me one kind of jibet look.
Oh my god, what is this man?
So what now? They think all the smokers are bad students?


Come on, it's currently 20th century, pls stop being so conservative.
Open up your mind pls...
So people who don't smoke means they're good lah is it?
Non-smokers only can be able to show that they're good persons?
Good personality? Good attitude har?
What the fuck man! I seriously can't stand it man.
Fuck their conservative mind.
I smoke, but doens't mean that I'm a bad person, OKAY?!
Pls bear in mind! Ish ish! (In angry mode!)


*ROAR*!!!!!!!!


But deep thought, I realized something. Why should I give a fuck on them?
Why don't let it flow naturally. I'm always open up my arm
if they come to me.


#3
I think I can't never quit drinking. I'm being a damn alcohoic.
Seriously, I can't control myself of drinking beer or liquor man.
I drank pretty a lot in the past 2-3 weeks. Trust me, really ALOT!
Of cos, not as much as muh dai bo chris :P
She's champion! hehe...
Wondering when I can quit...

*la-la-la*~

#4
Relationship between baby and I...
No quarrel No argument No fighting
for these 3 weeks ;) *yay*
one word to describe - peace
And yet, full of happiness.
I'm glad we have finally found a way to communicate with each other,
how to tolerate each other, how to calm each other down,
how to cheer each other...

There's a BIG matter about his past which really shocked me
til my mind totally went blank and stoned. I thought it might be an ending for us.
As I thought of alot of consequences which might be happened in the future.
After few days of cooling down myself and thinking deep about it,
I've decided to carry the burden with him. Though
the burden is heavy to carry...
I'm willing to walk with him, stand by his side, to support him,
but not run away.

13/04/2009 - Happie 10months Anniversary ;)


#5
I'm waiting for my mom to come back from Taiwan..
We might go Hong Kong during my holiday!
Joanne they all are planning to go Langkawi...
So... I don't know HOW NOW eh...
Everything only can be confirmed once my mom is back!