22 April 2009

Incomplete

Incomplete.
It's because James & Jasper weren't there to
sing to scream to laugh with us
like nobody business.
And yet, my suipo Chris is working ;(
(K la suipo, next time sing during weekendddd lo~)
No worries,
we still have pretty lots of chance to sing in the future ;)



Whoa! I do believe this will be the 1st word which
come out from your mouth when you look at this
"tempting sial" picture!
*slurrrpppp*

Why are you looking down but not front?
Lyrics on da table? ;p

looks like I never wear anything for bottom part...
hehehe...

Our very couple wear ;)

my baby sang solo in chinese song...
Funniee sial~ hehee
Will upload the video if the connection is GOOD!!



it's hilarious nya...
laughing non stop whenever I look at this picture.
Joanna da p*rvert wanna molest Angie & I... ;P

after molesting now pulak wanna punch me..


As a conclusion, sing k session was pretty good.
Full of joy & laughter.
Btw, my throat is in pain now cos screamed too much!
Aik aik aik... Regret of screaming!
Hehe, looking forward to the next sing k session.
-The happy family-
The complete one.


End of the day.


tata


-xoxo-