14 April 2009

Congratulation ; )

Congratulation!
Congrats to my baby, Joanne, Rachel, Chris Chien and all the students in batch 65.
They are finally graduated.
They just had their graduation exhibition.
Everything is pretty awesome.
-*I truly proud of guys*-
Well, I'm gonna experience this 2 years later.
Jocelyn, go go go ! Ganbateh! =)


*Joanne . Rachel*
What a silly face of Jo?
Too hot until face cramp?? LOL

Is baby falling asleep?

Baby, u seriously spoil the picture man :(
It supposed to be a perfect pic of us... *urgh*!
U deserve the *bite-bite* from me!


You rawk, Rachel~


The gangster group.

James was trying to squeeze into the pic...
but FAILED!

Aww, so loving...

James : Come baby, come back to me, don't merajuk...
Mattjew : I don't want I don't want! *merajuk-ing*

Jo & James

double J in TOA

baby a.k.a jockey

muh hair is so the messy nya~




"valet parking" is provided :P
-free of charge-


The exhibition


Lastly, here to wish them to have a bright future ahead. ;)
Good Luck!