14 February 2009

Valentines eve & 8months Anniversary

Friendship vs relationship?
Most important in muh life?
Pick one of them?
I will definitely pick both!
Obviously I lurvee my baby so darn much,
and in the mean time, I do lurve bunch of my friends too.
We spent most of our time together :)
*da very happy moments*


A lovely blissful day out with my bunch of friends & baby
at 1u Jack's place, china town & ss2 prince cafe.


*Jack's Place @ 1utama*

Wow, James, you've a sexy lips!
*Muacccckkksssss*!

Jo chow chow with Angie, Jasper and I
(Muahaha, jo chow chow :P )

We were playing with baby's fedora :P
Let's compare Jasper & I,
who looks great with the fedora?
come vote come vote~xD

Angie's turned to wear the Fedora~


the silly side of us

great to have you in my life baby
I lurve you true from my heart
happie 13.02.09 anniversary :)

Jo . James


.. My forever zabou ..

baby, I know I know,
I know you're a rock star woookaaaayz!?


Left : cheeky face
Right : baby's cum face!
Muahahahah


*After China town, on the way back to pj*

A surprised from muh baby ! !
Awww, baby, thanks fer your flowers!
Unexpectedly! =)
I love you too baby.....

..cute little piggy..
Jo babe, thanks fer your valentines gift!
Sweet of you....
The gift u gave is now placed on my table :)

You're my love.
I will love you, you're my life.
I will never leave you.
I love you baby.
Happie 8th month Anniversary




tata

..xoxo..