10 February 2009

After discharged

It has been a never-ending problematic & hectic week for me.

07/02/09 Saturday
Finally, discharged from the hospital. =))))
90% of you guys must be thinking that
I went back home after discharged?
I'm sorry madam & sir, wrong answer.
Asked my baby brought me to Watson buy my personal stuffs and so on,
and then har, all of us (Angie, ken, joanne, yuan, chen chen, james, baby and I)
went to the new opening shopping mall, Tropicana City
to have lunch.


@ Starbucks, Tropicana City

We were all here waiting for ChenChen.
LOL in the same time, yumca

Jasper was showing off his mini gold fish eyes?

Didnt see ken for pretty long time.
He lose weight man, a lot.
Teach me pwease :))))
I just wanna cut down 3Kg
yes only 3KG, I don't ask fer more....


@ a Japanese Restaurant
(I've forgotten the name of the restautant,
the only I know is farking EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!
owh my god, my wallet lose weight immediately!!)

联谊???
hahahah!

The lil cute ChenChen & za bou Angie

The orang cacat Jocelyn
T_T
Can only use my left hand



Baby was cleaning my hand fer me =))

Sweet of him!!
DHL him a Muacks Muacks him 1st ;p




I was feeling so uncomfortable, unusual, uneasy, pai sei....
gosh so much feelings in the mean time.....
The most importantly, I felt so bad when troublesome my friends and baby
to do thing fer me...
Sorry and thanks! =)))))))))))))))))))))

*******************************************************
09/02/2009 Monday
*One week self declared holiday*
LOL, crazy man self declared!!!!! Of cos got MC :P
Until this Friday!!!! *sien sei ngo*!

Well, I was so excite cos???
Hair Saloon -> wash muh hair xD
FINALLY ! ! ! !

Owh yeah, smell so good man muh hair!
Dang dang dang~!
Feeling so delight ^^

Camwhored while waiting fer Yuan....
hehe~
We were heading to Atria, a japanese Restaurant name *Ojimitsu*
to have lunch with Joanne & Lu as well!
(I realize we went to japanese restaurant kinda often...)
(o.O)


baby, whose sunglasses?? funny wei



Yeah, u see! My hand is recovering :)
Before that couldn't do this pose, how sad!

we.... actually ada jalan
*shhhh*


Wondering what happened ?
Trying hard to recall back!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAILED! =(


baby ler?
lol he was finding ah bu in Atria cos he wanna win the Rihanna
tic from hitz.fm *lol*

the innocent me
the innocent angie? no, stil looks so fierce :P
haha JOKING LAAAAA!!!


I lurve you baby...
A very sweet warm hug fer you baby.....
I'm really appreciate of every single thing tat u did to me during
these few days
thanks fer helping me up from top to toe.....
*touch-touch*



baby was feeling upset because couldnt get
the Rihanna tix


Angie Jocelyn Joanne

All the girls
=)

Joanne . Lucinda
*have fun in yr thailand trip ya lu*


Owh yeah, today I was feeeling so so so so happie!
I washed my hair & I got my LG Cookie =)
What a wonderful day, especially the every single moment that
I shared with my friends and baby.
I lurve you guys so so much!!! deep deep!


tata

..xoxo..