15 February 2009

♥ Awesome Valentines ♥

It's Valentines, finally.
I have been waiting for the day to come. =)
My Valentines was totally AWESOME!
Full of surprised from my baby.
*Amazingly sweet & romantic*







Baby came and fetched me in the early morning
and brought me to his house.
When we reached 10th floor (As his house at 10th floor),
I saw there were many petals on the floor til his house..
It looked like a "floor step" or a direction...
Then I asked my baby, but baby said he didn't know anything...
(pandai acting har!!!! :P)
Until
I entered his room
*dang dang dang*!
Owhhh... Myyy.... GOOODD !
baby's room full of petals...
I was blushed, sweeet and touched when I saw what he did..
Everything... Everything...

The only word came out from my mouth was WOOWWWW!!!

Baby formed this heart shape with the petals
and placed it on his study table.
Isn't it sweet?
*non-stop smiling*

I was wondering, har find me???
pressie from my baby??
until my baby told me it was a treasure hunt!!!! LOL
*blur case* always

Let's start the treasure hunt :pPPPpp
so e x c i t e d !

Yessss, found the gift that I bought for my baby
when I was just back from Japan.
I spent almost 5 min to get the 2nd clue (=_=)
because baby hide the 2nd clue inside the box!!!!!!
*faint*!

Owh my god, this also spent me like 10 min?
The word is "LOVE" :)

baby bwad bwad......

baby, all the clues are so hard neh =_=
or maybe is because my antena *argh*


Wwwaaaaaaaaaa! ! !
My pressie was actually hide under all the petals....
I gotta repeat again,
baby u're so romantic and swweeeeet :)))))

Baby bought me the perfume and oil :)
I the pressie so much, and the box as well...
I the way you decorated the pressie baby!
I everything you have done to me baby!
Awwww.... :))))




♥ ♥ ♥


*On the way to fetch Jasper*

Baby, you gave me the best Valentines ever!
(hehe, our couple sunglasses ;] )

baby, I ya pressie so much,
and I do also hope you the pressie I gave it to u earlier :)


* 1utama*


Haha, my 2nd date :P

The picture tells everything - My beloved ^^!

we were hanging out at Cravings
since 4.30pm until 7.30pm *LOL

Injured woman with the new dress & new LG cookie :)



Funny!
baby, you're so good in doing all kind of
stupid silly funny expressions~
clap hand clap hand!
*bluek*

* at Piccadilly *
All of us(baby & I, James, Angie and Yuan) went Piccadilly to have dinner.

Again, happie valentines


Lastly, this will be my memorable and unforgettable
Valentines ever.
A i s h t e r u
5 2 0

Hope all the couples enjoyed the Valentines with their loved one.
cheers.
with lots of love.









tata

..xoxo..