20 February 2009

Is a must for me to say bwai bwai to you TOMORROW!

Have been waiting for today (20.02.09)...
Why?
Bwai bwai to my stitches :)))
Unfortunately, I couldn't be able to
shout, yell and scream "bwai bwai" to all muh stitches :(


All the stitches were not fully taken out,
as she wanted double confirm my biggest wound is alright and
the other reason why she didn't want to take out all the stitches was because
I almost faint (=_=!!!) awwww... I was too panic and nervous...
Thus, she asked me to go back the tomorrow T_T


Besides, all my wounds got inflamed except for the wound on my finger :(
Regret of eating Burger daging special cheese * tambah telur!
Argh!!! Argh Argh Argh!!!
My fren just told me that beef and egg is very harmful, especially for wound.
I slumber only... Sigh....
truly, totally, completely, absolutely, simply, extremely,
Argh... Argh...REGRET!


By the way, truly appreciate and thanks to my dear fren Wendy :)
Thank you for accompanying me though u kept making noise...
Muahahahaha~ Jokin la :PpPpPpp


Yes, as my titles written,
"Is a must for me to say bwai bwai to you TOMORROW"
*You? My stitches!*


Song of the day Bye bye by Mariah Carey