08 February 2009

Nightmare

02.02.09 is a night I will never forget. It hardly get out of my mind.


I think it will be always a “fixed memory”, no, maybe I should say disaster or nightmare fer me. It was totally out of my expectation. I never think that will happen on me.


I got robbed, I will be very glad if it’s JUST so simple. Yes, I wish it was so simple. Unfortunately and unexpectedly, the robber slashed me, my hand, with a very long, sharp and black object, which we believed that object is parang.


How did it happen? It happened on Wed 8.30pm, yes, it was still early, and yet, it happened right outside my house. That time, as usual, I parked my car at the lorong beside my house. That is where and when and how did it happen. They drove Kelisa which is something like yellow or gold in color. The real story is actually like this. When I just parked my car and there were a lot of books and file on my hand. When I was still beside my car and planned to go off from my car to my house, a kelisa pass by and stopped behind my car, with some distance.


The idiot was sitting inside the car and pretending he was lost in my area. He was asking the road direction. Sigh, I shouldn't have answer him and should run into my car immediately. :( I promise myself I will never talk to stranger anymore, promise.. After a while, like around 5 min, I was actually feeling a little awkward, I was actually planned to get into my car, when the time I planned to get into my car, the indian/malay idiot ran to me in a sudden.. Obviously I ran as fast as I could and screamed as loud as I could too. I hope to get some help from others, like car pass by, some people who were still jogging around at that time, or sth like tat. On the other hand, I did hope my parents could head I screamed, unfortunately they couldn't :(


I was so scared at that time as I mentioned before, it was out of my expectation. I still remember, I was screaming,"baba, mama, pls help me.. anyone help me......." The sentence kept repeating. OMG, I still cant forget every single little thing...


The idiot pull my bag, I was sorry to say that, I pull back my bag, and eventually I got slashed after I pull back.. I didn't want to let go :( there were many many important and valuable stuffs inside my bag, my sony camera, wallet, angpao money, hp, all anna sui products, my pencil case, necklace, bracelet and a lot more.... :( and yet, my burberry bag! *Sniff-Sniff*!!!!!!!!!! At last, I let go my bag, because my hand was feeelingggg extremely pain, deep into my heart, my every heart beat...


I *surrender*, you won idiot.


I couldn't hold my hand properly, because the fella slashed my hand, and I could see my hand almost break into half (at that time), all the blood flowing down to my clothes, my leg, and floor... I screamed in front of my house, my dad, mom and bro were so panic didnt know what was going on.. They got extremely panic when they saw my potato hand.. (omg, still can joke around in this time *swt*) I remember I was crying, but I was wondering why didn't have any drop of tears flowing down from my eyes? As I used my hand with full of blood to touch my eyes.. *yucks* dirty sial..


They were trying to send me to the nearest clinic or hospital. There were one 24 hours clinic near by my house, unfortunately they couldn't accept my case, they said only can send to hospital. Therefore, 2nd option, the nearest was University Hospital. Sunway and Subang are kind far actually, need at least 15-20min drive. My blood haven't stop, that's why they dare not to take the risk to send me that far in case anything happened to me. Finally, we reached University hospital. Emergency? Fuck emergency, still needed to wait for farking long time. I was almost faint due the my blood lost. Thank god, stop bleeding after I reached UH.


My friends (Angie, Yuan, James, Joanne, and Eugune) and my baby came to hospital to visit me when they knew what was just hapened to me. I was so glad you guys were there for me when I was in the most critical hard time. Glad to have you all in my life. I'm sorry I'm a sucks in expressing my feelings toward you guys, I dont know how to tell you guys how much I love you all and how much I appreciate our friendship and the relationship.. simple and easy, I love you all so much. true from my heart. *sneeze-sneeze* Beside, thanks Chris & Kenneth who came to hospital too.. and a lot more ....


Well, back to my disable hand =_= I have total 4 wounds, 2 major on my right and 2 minor wounds on my left hand. The doctor stitched 2 wounds for me, but the doctor couldn't stitch for me for the major deep and wide wound on my right hand. Luckily, didn't slashed deep into my bond, but my muscle and all... :( I needed to stay in hospital to have a operation as the wound was too wide and big. *ouch*


PaaaaiiiinnNNNNnnnNNN!!!!!!!!!! It was so hurt.... *cry-cry*


Dad thought of transfering me to private hospital such as Subang Medical or Sunway Medical centre, but the fella who works in Emergency said private hospitals usually don't accept police case, as I got robbed, considered as police case. Sigh, so no choice, I gotta stay in this government hospital sial....


I was alone in the 1st night, thank god baby came to take care of me for the 2nd and 3rd night.. We were actually sharing one SMALL SINGLE bed.. Ouch... it's kind of small to fit us, plus my hand got injured.. lol don't give a damn to it la...


Now I finally can understand the feeling of a disable people. Orang cacat jocelyn! I only can be able to use my 4 little fingers on my left hand.. The rest... sad case to say.. It was a pretty had job for me to change my clothes, bath, take any object even cup, even scratched my body.. and even SMOKE!!!! charm sial... Now I realize hands iz so important, can't live any of it....


In the past few days when I was in hospital (Dicharged and I'm home now), I didn't go to class since Thursday, and yet, I couldn't contact my classmate as my hp got robbed too.. And I wonder when can I get my ass back to college, even I get backt to college, I cant even use my right hand to draw or do anything... That time in the hospital, even signature considered as a pretty tough job for me too.... As my hand got total 16 stitches *ARGH!!!!!!!!


I want my hand to be recovered fast fast. *pray* hard... This year is a very bad year for me. The day before I got robbed, I kept vomiting... Sigh! Really so CHARM! Life is so unpredictable. Thank god, I'm still alive, I still have my hand though a bit cacat, and thank god that he didn't chop off my hand and do any further such as.... r*pe.... I know I should think positive, as I can't stop thinking about it for the past few days.


Yesterday when I came back home, memories flashed back, I was crying, I was scared, I felt so horrible why this thing happened to me.. It just can't get out of my mind. I don't even feel safe when I was at home.. I'm gonna have a phobia of getting home at night and KELISA.....I seriously need some time... On the other hand, I must be more aware next time due to the economic situation right now, the world isn't safe especially in M'sia... Everyone out there pwease must pay full attention and be aware....


Well, people who just read this I know itz like long like grandmother story....btw, thanks fer reading it, and people who know me pls send me yr contact to my hp, truly appreciate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankssss!!!



my finger on the left :(
got 1 stitch too .. sigh


thx ppl....

my hand actually full of blood.. but cant see it from here...


stitched de....
BLOOD...
kept bleefin la dis wound



this is my biggest wound... 12 stitches....